Simple everyday makeup tutorial
If you are someone who is new to the world of makeup and are confused about what to use where or if you are someone who is just looking for a simple everyday look- then it would truly delight you to note that contrary to popular belief, you can do a full face of makeup within 15 minutes.
To get that perfect look you need not spend hours in front of the mirror, all you need to do is stock your make up back with effective cosmetics and tools. Once you have availed of the basic paraphernalia then you can go on to putting your make up flawlessly. So to help you along the way given here are some tips, which you can put into action-
- Lip masks are very effective in dealing with dry lips. Once you have done this, you can go on to use any shade of lipstick you like!
- Using a primer is imperative to hide fiend lines and mattify your entire face.
- Rather than using a brush for your foundation it's a much better idea to use a damp beauty blender this will make the foundation look way more natural (rather than cakey).
- Using concealer under the eye (in an inverted triangle shape) will instantly brighten up your face.
- Prevent your concealer from creasing by setting it with a compact powder.
- If you don't have much time on your hands, to contour your face, opt for a bronzer instead. It does a great job of adding a warmer hue to the face.
- Draw two lines along your nose, to instantly make your nose look much slimmer than it is!
- These quick and easy tips are truly a life saver when you are trying your best to throw yourself together in a short period of time!